Built to stand the test of time, our homes are also designed with the long-term health of the environment in mind. Our commitment to sustainable development is evident in a number of ways:
- Insulation and heating standards that respect and even surpass industry requirements: National Building Code of Canada (NBC), Société québécoise des manufacturiers d’habitation (SQMH), Association de la construction du Québec (ACQ), Canadian Standards Association (CSA), Association provinciale des constructeurs d'habitations du Québec (APCHQ) and Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
- Use of ENERGY STAR®-certified machines and material
- Use of natural materials such as wood, a carbon-neutral material, for all exterior and interior walls
- Almost exclusive use of local material, which reduces carbon emissions related to transportation
- Maximum reduction of loss in factory by recycling as much as possible
All information contained in this website is for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice by Maison Nordique Inc.